- Education Background: MBA HR or relevant education in HR.
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full-time
- Be the positive and approachable point of contact for candidates and the internal team.
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent from branding to sourcing and referrals.
- Introduce processes that work & reinforce better recruitment experience to internal and external participants.
- Doing competitive market research to propose enhanced sourcing strategies.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment life cycle, including reference checks.
- Responsible for attending and closing, entry-level to a senior-level leadership position in a timely manner.
- Provide timely hiring updates.
- Excellent Communication
- Excellent candidate-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full recruitment cycle experience, with a focus on sourcing.
- Self-motivator and comfortable accepting the change.
- Proven experience with different sourcing techniques.
- Attention to detail and perfection oriented.
- Experience working in the Information Technology domain.
- Exposure closing variety of openings: entry-level to senior-level leadership.
- Enjoys recruitment life cycle.
- Ability to influence, think proactively, and function independently.
- Experience using tools like MS Office, Excel, Google Tools.
- Experience using variety of sourcing channels.
Good to Have
- Remote work experience.
- International hiring exposure.
- Hiring for WordPress Company.
- Working Days — 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Parenthood — Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays — Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work — Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture — Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company — We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team — Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency — We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients — Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First — Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning — We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution — Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And our non-profit – Multidots Foundation, continues to contribute to the community.
- We are fun to work with — Check out our fun-filled events – Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.
Are you interested but do not see a position that fits?
Get ready to rediscover yourself!