- Education Background: BE – CE / IT, BCA, MCA
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full-time
- Planning and executing 3-4 projects at a time, making sure they are in line with the SoW while optimizing cost and time allocation.
- Setting up the needed processes in order to ensure successful project delivery across the whole organization and business continuity.
- Monitoring the project execution processes and implementing the improvements required to ensure efficiency.
- Managing the risk, issue, and change resolution process, and work with other department heads to take corrective action as needed.
- Providing support, training, and coaching to teammates.
- Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout any project’s life cycle whenever needed.
- Pro-active communication with client & internal team to maintain positive health of project(s).
- Excellent Communication.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing team of Team Leaders / Project Managers.
- Proven working experience in WordPress technology project management.
- Successfully craft and execute project plans.
- Proactively working style and able to remove blockers ensuring alignment of production output with expected milestones.
- Technical and Practical understanding of WordPress.
- Demonstrate a consultative, client-focused approach that emanates expertise, professionalism, and transparency.
- Experience with delivering presentations, addressing questions, and gathering feedback.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle.
- Excellent analytical skills, Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Great people management skill.
- Great leadership quality.
- Act as the day-to-day Project Manager for 3 to 5 active projects.
- Collaborate with Finance team to prepare invoices for all assigned projects.
Good to Have
- VIP platform project management eWordPressxperience.
- Good understanding of WordPress code.
- Experience in managing remote teams.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Working Days — 5 days a week.
- Gratuity Benefits
- Parenthood — Paid Parental Leaves.
- Festival Holidays — Choose your own holidays.
- Remote Work — Freedom to work from your home office (or anywhere).
- Rewarding Culture — Performance bonus, anniversary gifts, home office setup allowances, etc.
- Global Company — We’re a fully remote company with a distributed team in North America, Asia, and Europe.
- Cross-culture Team — Opportunity to work with cross-culture, cross-country, and cross-function teams.
- Premium WordPress Agency — We are one of the WordPress VIP partners featured by Automattic – the company behind WordPress.com and WooCommerce.
- Enterprise Clients — Opportunity to work on challenging projects with our enterprise clientele: NewsCorp, Sneaker News, Accenture, Wonderwall, etc.
- People First — Focusing on our employee empowerment and enlightenment is our key focus. Please read what our current and past employees share about their experiences at Glassdoor.
- Empower Learning — We organize skill-development workshops, stipends for continuous learning and skill development.
- Culture of Contribution — Our team regularly contributes to the WordPress community. And our non-profit – Multidots Foundation, continues to contribute to the community.
- We are fun to work with — Check out our fun-filled events – Mannequin Challenge, Cooking Talents.
Are you interested but do not see a position that fits?
Get ready to rediscover yourself!